Embodied’s mission is to promote well being by creating nutritionally bio-available blends while educating and serving the community.
Gina Roethle, owner of Embodied, has been immersed in the holistic health field for over twelve years. She understands that every individual has a unique healing path and can benefit from the perspective of more than one modality. Gina is currently pursuing a BA in biochemistry as she is passionate about representing the scientific legitimacy of alternative health care so that everyone can understand and experience the benefits of complementary therapies.
WI Massage License: 13387-146
- Biochemistry/Dance/Nutritional Sciences, UWM, Milwaukee, WI (2017-present)
- Herbalist Certification, Mind, Soul & Self, West Bend, WI (2017)
- Reiki Level 2, Lisa Mohr, Milwaukee, WI (2016)
- CBRF Certification, Milwaukee Center For Independence, Milwaukee, WI (2015)
- Food Handler Certification, NEHA (2015)
- Thai Massage Certification, Bodhi Sangha Shala, Gainesville, FL (2015)
- Massage Therapy Certification, Florida School Of Massage, Gainesville, FL (2015)
- Reiki Level 1, Waukesha County Technical College, Waukesha, WI (2014)
- Nursing and Business Courses, Waukesha County Technical College, Waukesha, WI (2014)
- Health and Physiology Courses, Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, IA (2011)
- Yoga Instructor Certification, 200hr, Kanyakumari, Milwaukee, WI (2010)
- Middle Eastern Dance Instructor Certification, Dance For The Soul, Sheboygan, WI (2009)