A mineral is a chemical element required as an essential nutrient by organisms in order to perform the functions necessary for life.
Why do we need mineral supplementation?
- US soil has become depleted in minerals resulting in mineral deficient food even in healthy diets.
- Most water supplies have been treated which involves removing the naturally occurring minerals our bodies need.
- Minerals often participate in the tissue repair process and their deficiency could be contributing to any number of diseases.
Benefits of Minerals
Can Improve Physical Performance
Helps Alleviate Depression
Can Lower Blood Pressure
Helps Maintain Blood Sugar Levels
Improves PMS Symptoms
Involved in Hundreds of Biochemical Reactions in the Body
-Nervous System Regulation
- Naturally Exfoliating
- Supports A Healthy Skeletal And Cardiovascular System
- Promotes Calcium Absorption
- Boosts The Immune System By Alkalizing The Body
- Aluminum Detoxification
- Hair, Skin And Nail Health
- Joint Health
- Supports Nervous System